Popular Posts

Friday, 1 June 2018

On my Way

Hey everyone, welcome back to the second of my monthly update posts. I am currently in the Dubai airport traveling back to the base. Though before I go into that let me update you and all that our team got to do in India. So we flew to India from Bangladesh and then met the contacts we'd be working with in India. We then took taxis into the city and checked into the hotel, we were staying at and spent a day resting before starting ministry. We then traveled seven hours by train to another city in India and got settled in, after getting settled we started to go around and meet people and take part in house visits and also playing with the kids. It was so much fun spending time playing soccer and getting to know all the kids. Durning this time we really focused on building relationship and encouraging the people and praying over the city.


  After a week we traveled back to the city by train again and checked back into the hotel. We then got ready and went to a church where we got to sit in on the service and also share. The next day we started open air, which means to go and share and worship on the streets and also pray for people. I personal love this because it draws in so many people and is my favourite type of ministry. After this we also got a chances to go into different slums each day and share with the community and pray for people durning this time we saw many things and saw another paralyzed man be healed in his arm and a lady as well. I then got called over to pray for this woman who had been in an accident and had been asking many Gods to heal her but saw nothing happen and we asked if we could ask Jesus to heal her and she said yes and we pray two times and she was completely healed. Personally I wasn't feeling anything that day but just to step out in faith and know he can do it regardless is all you need when we are our weakest we have to trust him fully and listen to him, Iv'e personally experienced this so much and have seen my students experience this as well.

  So now we have begun the journey back to Redding California and am Currently in Dubai on a nine hour layover.... Help me God haha. I well then be getting on a Plane to San Francisco and traveling to Redding. This next week and Redding the students will be taking time to debrief on everything that has happened and also pray into their future and at the end of the week have their graduation. After this the base begins to prep for the next schools that start in July. At this time I will be coming home for about two weeks and will be speaking at a few churches and also having a fundraiser where I will be speaking and sharing and also leading worship and having a bbq as well all money donated will go towards supporting myself and towards the upcoming school to become a full staff member more details on that will be posted. If you wish to meet with me while I home message me on facebook or email me and I'd be glad to set a time to meet with people one on one.


       Ways to be praying for me


  1. I am going through the process of renewing my visa, but has been some mix ups with interview dates and has been a very stressful process. 
  2. Finances currently I owe around $2,500 dollars for the upcoming school on top of money for food and living expenses.
  3.  Also for health I have been very sick on and off durning this time and just to be praying for health and protection. 
   If you have any questions or wish to become a monthly supporter for me email me
    adam007actor@yahoo.ca
   Or if you wish to be just a one time supporter you can donate to
   PayPal.me/BondAdamBond

Thank you for all the Support and love and prayers I will see you all next month with my next update!
    God Bless.









No comments:

Post a Comment